International Apostille Services, Inc. (TM) is the leader in document authentication, certification, and Embassy or Consulate Legalization. We can authenticate documents issued from all 50 U.S States and the U.S. Federal Government.
We make the process of obtaining an Apostille easy saving you time and money.
Our offices are located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Washington, D.C., and New York. You can view a list of our office locations by clicking this link: Apostille Offices
Common documents we receive are Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Divorce Decree documents from the Superior Court, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, and corporate documents.
Here is why you should work with us:
1. Excellent customer service:
– Emails answered within an hour.
– Phone calls answered immediately.
– Live online chat available Monday – Saturday 8am to 7pm
– Missed calls returned within minutes.
– Constant communication (no guessing).
– We explain the process – no guesswork.
2. As low as $75 for each Apostille!
3. Same day Apostille Service available for some states.
4. Documents hand-delivered or professionally shipped (FedEx) directly to the Secretary of State offices.
5. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, money orders, cashier’s check, and Paypal.
6. We can ship your documents anywhere in the world. Additional shipping fees apply.
7. We’ll email you the forms you’ll need. No guesswork.
8. Documents delivered next business morning (USA) to most U.S. addresses. We’ll email you the FedEx/UPS tracking number.
9. We can process documents with the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.
10. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
11. Live online chat available Monday-Saturday from 8am to 7pm.
12. Corporate affiliate of the National Association of the Secretaries of State.
13. Member of the National Notary Association.
14. Nine offices throughout the United States to serve you.
Best of all… We Save you time and money!
We are the best in the business with thousands of international documents authenticated every month through the Secretary of State Offices. Be sure to visit our testimonials page for recent positive feedback by our satisfied clients.
Please contact us with any questions you may have concerning obtaining an Apostille. We generally answer email messages within an hour during regular business hours Monday through Saturday from 8am to 7pm.